Campaigns and activities
If yes: what are these allowances?
Give specific details of the following aspects:
1 Criteria of eligibility
2 Financial conditions.
- If the allowance is means-tested, state under what conditions.
3 Amount of the allowance.
- What is the amount of the allowance given to people with no other income, state briefly how the allowance varies according to other income or resources.
It varies from 4500 roubles (appr. 64 euro) in smaller Russian towns to 14500 roubles (200 euro) in Moscow, for example. These figures are very approximate.
An allowance rate doesn't depend on the other resources of income.
- State briefly under what circumstances the allowance may be reduced.
It cannot be reduced
4 Minimum wage and “poverty line”.
- In order to compare the situation in different EBU member states, please indicate the minimum wage (if this exists in your country) for a full-time worker, and what is considered to be “the poverty line”.
Minimum monthly wage in Russia is 6204 roubles as of January 1, 2016 (article 1 Federal Law №376 of 14.12.2015).
The reasonable subsistence in Russia as of January 1, 2016 is 10436 roubles.
5 Payment of the allowance.
- What are the organisations which calculate and attribute the allowance?
Ministry of Labour and Social Development of the Russian Federation
6 Tax treatment of allowances and fringe benefits. Tax. Is the benefit subject to tax?
Fringe benefits. Does this allowance accord any fringe benefits?
The monthly payments
If yes : what is the name of the allowance ?
Disability pension and disability pension recourse.
Specify by giving details of the following aspects:
Disabled people's living conditions monitoring made by the Russian Ministry of Labour and Social Development
Varies in every region of Russian Federation
- Who attributes the allowance: State, local government, others, give details.
Local social security authorities on behalf of the government
Financial support for providing disabled people with technical means of rehabilitation.
- Minimum: none
- Maximum: none
- Duration of the allowance.
Financial conditions are defined according to the disability degree
- What is the amount of the allowance?
It depends on the price of a technical mean of rehabilitation chosen by a disabled person from the federal or regional list of technical means of rehabilitation
- Which organisations attribute and pay the allowance:
State, local authorities, please give details.
Financial compensation are paid by the local Social Development Fund branch.
There are monthly payments, not in cash, but the money is transferred into the beneficiary's account.
- State briefly under what conditions the allowance can be reduced.