This training will focus on different financial instruments intended for persons withdisabilities, their implementation andmonitoring in line with the UNCRPD.
Who should attend?
National civil servants and staff of NGOs, DPOs and equality bodies from all EU Member States, plus Iceland and Liechtenstein.
You will learn how to …
- identify key areas where the application of the UNCRPD is calledfor;
- distinguish between different sources of law and apply them in relevant situations, so as to deploy both theUNCRPD and the appropriate EU disability law;
- ensure a coherent understanding of the concept of disability throughout the EU;
- make sure that any financial instrument intended for or available topersons with disabilities is in line with the UNCRPD;
- understand the requirements connected to cross-border benefits, collection of statistics and assessment in the field of disability
- use concrete examples in practice.
Further information and application form available.