Publications and resources
• The World Blind Union has published a Guide to the Marrakesh Treaty:
Facilitating Access to Books for Print-Disabled Individuals, intended to help governments of ratifying countries as they face a variety of legal and policy choices when deciding how to incorporate the Marrakesh Treaty into their national legal systems. It is available in English, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Hungarian and Czech.
• They have now also a pocket guide to the treaty in English, French and Spanish
• EBU published an FAQ about the Marrakesh Treaty in the newsletter of September 2017
• The full text of the treaty is on line.
• Follow our Marrakesh Treaty Campaign on the EBU website
• EBU President Wolfgang Angermann was interviewed by the WBU and spoke in detail about the Treaty