“Leaving no one behind: EBU driving full inclusion through the SDGs”
with the financial support of Google
The 11th General Assembly of the European Blind Union was hosted by our Italian member, the Italian Union of the Blind and Partially Sighted (UICI). It was held at the Mercure Roma West Hotel, 301, viale Eroi di Cefalonia, 00128 Rome, Italy. The Assembly started on the morning of Monday 28 October and finished at lunchtime on Wednesday 30 October 2019.
In conjunction with the Assembly, the 2019 EBU TechFair was held at the Mercure Hotel from Sunday 27 October to Wednesday 30 October.
Download the latest version of the EBU GA Programme (.doc) - 23/10/2019
Assembly Documents (all word documents unless otherwise stated)
- Amendments to the EBU Constitution
- Board report by Wolfgang ANGERMANN EBU President
- Draft EBU Strategic Orientation 2020-2023
- Treasurer's report by Philippe CHAZAL EBU Treasurer
- ANNEX I of the Treasurer's Report - Revenues and Expenditures (xls file)
- ANNEX II of the Treasurer's Report- EBU 2019 paid Membership Fees (xls file)
- ANNEX III of the Treasurer's Report - Constitution Art 7
- Resolutions passed at all EBU General Assemblies (pdf file)